We Hope You Enjoyed The PR Social Media Conference! Take A Look At Our Sister Event - The Pharma Social Media Conference, 10th September, London.
Drive Engagement, Value & Profits With Compliant & Impactful Pharma Social Media Strategies: Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies For Patients, HCPs, Internal & External Stakeholders • Forward-Thinking, Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies & Energising Digital Technologies • Performance Benchmarking With Robust Measurement Strategies To Secure Internal Buy-In, Investment & Support. Download the brochure here >>
A One-Day, Brand-Led, European Conference & Networking Event, 10th September 2020, Central London.
22 Leading Pharma Brands Reveal Insights Into Winning Patient & HCP Engagement, Keeping Up With The Latest Trends, Converting Customer-Centric Content Into Measurable Results, Compliantly Targeting Key Audiences & Navigating Industry Regulations To Drive Innovation & Gain Stakeholder Backing
- Fuel Growth With Customer-Centric, Profitable Social Media Strategies: Elevate social media performance across every channel, campaign and platform
- Forward-Thinking Tech & Hot Digital Trends: Couple new technologies with social media to better engage patients, HCPs and stakeholders
- Regulations – Navigate Boundaries To Remain Compliant: Produce creative, engaging and impactful social media content and campaigns within the code
- Inform, Support & Engage Patients With Social Media: Patient-centric social media activities to boost engagement and generate interaction
- Targeted, Influential HCP Engagement: Resonate with HCPs on social media to drive interaction and servicing
- Actionable Customer Insights & Engagement: Leverage customer data and insights for targeted social media strategies with the customer at the centre
- Reprogramme Risk-Averse Mindsets To Achieve Internal Buy In: Counter internal resistance to unlock the power of social media throughout the business
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn - Channel Deep Dives: A closer look at the highs and lows of each channel and crafting strategies to take each platform to its pinnacle of performance
- Measure Impact, Prove Value: Robust measurement tactics to evaluate the strategic impact and bottom-line results
22 Pharmaceutical Social Media Innovators Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Winning Social Media Strategies • Emerging Digital Trends & Technologies • Customer Engagement • Engaging Patients & HCPs • Twitter Case Study • Regulatory Context • Facebook • Customer Insights • LinkedIn • Measuring Impact • Internal Buy-In
Europe's Leading One-Day Pharma Social Media Conference - 5th Annual Event!
What Do Our Past Delegates Think About Our Conferences?
“A great day for collaboration and learning. Challenging and inspiring.” Roche
“High-energy, packed agenda, delivering some really interesting insights.” GSK
“Packed full in many ways!” Pfizer
Drive Engagement, Value & Profits With Compliant & Impactful Pharma Social Media Strategies: Compelling, Compliant, Insight-Driven Customer Engagement Strategies For Patients, HCPs, Internal & External Stakeholders • Forward-Thinking, Multi-Channel Social Media Strategies & Energising Digital Technologies • Performance Benchmarking With Robust Measurement Strategies To Secure Internal Buy-In, Investment & Support. A One-Day, Brand-Led, European Conference & Networking Event, 10th September 2020, Central London. Download the brochure here >>
Winning Social Media Strategies
11.00 Insight-Led, Targeted Strategies To Engage & Influence HCPs On Social Media
Simon Philip Rost
Director – Head of Marketing EMEA
11.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulatory Context - Panel Discussion & Q&A
11.50 Tick Every Box! Guarantee Compliance To Deliver Consistent Social Media Engagement, Results & Fresh, Agile Campaigns
Lucília Vieira Antunes
Legal Counsel & Compliance Lead
Head of Corporate Communications
Dr. Inga Koehler
Director, Regulatory International Innovation & DACH Lead
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Senior Healthcare Compliance Manager
Roche Pharmaceuticals UK
12.20 Reprogramme Risk-Averse Mindsets To Boost Internal Buy-In & Embed Social Media & Create Advocacy Throughout The Business
Speaker to be confirmed.
Informal Peer-To-Peer Lunchtime Discussions
12.40 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.20 Informal Breakout Discussions
Head of Communications, Cluster Europe, North, AU/NZ
B) Monitoring & KPIs
Global Medical Sales Director
C) Reputation & Trust
Pia Beltrão Hansen
Senior Global Communications Manager
LEO Pharma A/S
13.50 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Dr Rene Rust
Head of Global External Communications
Head of Marketing
Customer Engagement - Panel Discussion & Q&A
14.00 Customer-Centric Social Media Strategies Which Accurately, Consistently & Compliantly Translate Customer Needs & Preferences Into Customer-Led, Impactful Social Media
Twitter | Case Study
Linkedin | Case Study
Facebook | Case Study
16.40 Robust Measurement Strategies To Evaluate The Strategic Impact Of Social Media On Engagement, Comms & Commercial Activities & Overall Business Performance
Speaker to be announced, please check the website for updates.
17.00 -17.10 Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Close Of Conference
Dr Rene Rust
Head of Global External Communications
Your Unique Chance To Get Involved With The 5th Annual Pharma Social Media Conference!
Can You Help Pharmaceutical Brands Capitalise On The Power Of Social Media?
For more information on how to speak, exhibit or arrange one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,249+VAT and save £550! Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.