On-Trend, Inspiring, Stand-Out & Engaging! Fresh Social Media Strategies For PR & Comms To Drive Results, Prove Impact & Maximise Reach. Next-Level Influencer Strategies, Attention-Grabbing Content & Videos, ROI Measurement, Proactive Crisis Comms & Fresh Insights Into The Latest Social Media, Paid, New Tech & Emerging Channel Trends. 10th Annual Event!
A One-Day, Cross-Sector, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 6th November 2019, Museum of London Docklands, London.
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Informal Networking
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Global Head of Communications
Next-Level Social Media
09.20 Excel On Social! Maximise Engagement, Impact & Returns On Social With On-Trend Social Strategies For Continued Reach & Results
- Exploit social media opportunities to remain relevant with your target audience and boost engagement and interaction - within budget!
- Optimise the right social media channels for your business to deliver measurable ROI
- Explore the longevity of social media and how much PR & Comms should be investing?
- Horizon-scanning: what does the future hold for social media interaction?
Global Head of Social
Digital & Online PR, Rolls-Royce Motor
High-Impact Influencer Strategies | Panel & Q&A
09.40 Capture Attention, Drive Engagement & Guarantee Long-Term Success With An Authentic, Effective Influencer Strategy For Impactful PR & Comms Campaigns
- Capitalise on the evolving role of the influencer and future-proof your strategies for high-impact campaigns which ensure authenticity, transparency and credibility
- Reap the rewards! Explore the latest trends in influencer marketing for meaningful, value-adding, conversion-boosting partnerships
- Stand-out from the competition with eye-catching and effective influencer campaigns tailored for your target audience
- Overcome the common pitfalls: top tips and tricks to tackle constraints, regulations and guidelines to maximise success and prove ROI
- A look to the future: how will the influencer continue to shake up PR & Comms strategies in 2020 and beyond?
VP, Global Brand Communications
Head of Consumer Communications
Global Social Media Lead
Hive (Centrica Hive Limited)
Senior Social Media Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Director
Ballie Ballerson (The Ball Pit Cocktail Bar)
PR & Social Media Manager London
Crabtree & Evelyn
Senior Director of Media Relations
Influencer Marketing Manager
Measure Impact | Success!
10.10 Prove Value, Impact & Bottom-Line Results & Win Stakeholder Buy-In With Effective Tools & Metrics To Measure Social Media Success For PR & Comms
- Assess content and channel performance with the latest tools to evaluate business impact and drive strategic value without relying on vanity metrics
- Business-critical insights into bench marking your impact to measure PR and social activity which demonstrably prove value and ROI
- The tools to succeed: what should you expect from a social media measurement tool? What should a report to your board ideally look like? What are the most valuable metrics for 2020 and beyond?
- How can you drive ROI on social? Discuss savvy strategies which boost commerciality
Senior Social Media Manager
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
The Hottest Trends & Channels | Panel & Q&A
11.00 Get Ahead Of The Game With The Most Effective Channels & Emerging Platforms For PR & Communications Strategies That Are Guaranteed To Drive Results
- Boost reach and maximise engagement! How can you stand out, stay relevant and capture attention on the most effective channels and platforms?
- Discover fresh insights into new trends and emerging channels to monetise opportunities for on-trend campaigns and greater conversions
- Identify future trends; how can we keep up to date with the latest platforms to continue to see the long-lasting benefits of social media activities?
- What are the emerging opportunities in social media? From Instagram Stories, Facebook Live to IGTV, discover the hottest platforms to invest your time and money in now
- Prove the business benefits with well-executed and carefully-crafted content that translates on the bottom line
Global Director Social Media Strategy
Wizarding World Digital
Director of Growth
Head of Social Media
Head of Communications, Europe
Ben & Jerry’s
Assistant Director External Affairs Marketing & Communications
11.50 Excite Consumers & Drive Engagement By Getting To Grips With The Latest Facebook Updates & Trends For Results-Driven, Lucrative Campaigns
- Maximise post exposure: ensure your posts are promoted and seen with results-driven, tailored and targeted campaigns
- Keep up with ever-changing algorithms and updates and seize opportunities to ensure you stay relevant to your target audience
- Stay ahead of the game! Take advantage of Facebook Live, Messenger and Groups for improved reach with new and old consumers
Director of Communications, Consumer & Social
12.10 Monetise The Hottest Platform Right Now & Showcase Your Brand With Fresh Content & Strategies To Drive Engagement & Reach
- Excel on Instagram with strategies that guarantee elevated engagement and interaction
- Tap into the latest insights and keep up to date with the latest formats and features to build these into your strategies today
- Create a strong brand presence and cohesive feed for boosted conversions
- Turn likes into sales! Take the next step from browsing interaction to purchasing action for demonstrable success which boosts bottom line
Head of Social Media
Social Media Manager
12.30 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
13.00 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Comms Between Teams
Marketing Communications Manager
Arla Foods UK
Lead Social Strategy
13.30 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
UK Head Media Relations
Global Head of External Communications
Social-Savvy Crisis Comms | Double Perspective
13.50 Protect & Safeguard Your Brand Reputation After Experiencing A Social Media Storm With Proactive Crisis Communications & Reputational Risk Strategies
- Take control of the uncontrollable! Leverage the power of social media to take control in a time of crisis by streamlining your social crisis action plan
- Be proactive! How do you control the spread of bad news and prevent social media becoming a source of ‘fake’ news?
- Safeguard your corporate reputation: what are the principals of engagement on social media that enable you to come out of a crisis in the best possible way?
- Combat, regain and retain trust: how can you become a trusted voice when audiences on social media are becoming more and more sceptical?
14.00 Perspective One
Executive Director Corporate Affairs
14.20 Perspective Two
Head of Incident Communications
Nationwide Building Society
14.30 Create Attention-Grabbing, Cut-Through Video Content Which Targets Audiences For Increased Engagement & Sky-High Views – Within Budget
- Capitalise on the latest trends! With trends predicting that video and live stories will outgrow static content by the end of the year, how can you maximise the power of
- Move away from perfectly polished and deliver raw, authentic, results-boosting video content which delivers results without breaking your budget
- What formats, styles, length and types of video work best on the different platforms?
- How can you maximise video’s power?
Senior Director, Communications
14.50 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
15.10 Transform Your PR & Comms Campaigns! Capitalise On Fresh, Inspiring, Eye-Catching Content Which Drives Engagement & Increases Brand Awareness & Impact Across Channels
- Power long-term engagement on the right channels and increase brand awareness with tailored and targeted content for maximum impact
- Stand out from the crowd! In a competitive market build a successful content strategy that captures attention and cuts-through with fresh, innovative content
- From browsing interaction to purchasing action! Maximise inspiring content which boosts commerciality and converts likes into sales
Head of Social Content
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
New Tech, AI & Bots | Panel & Q&A
16.00 Leverage AI, New Tech & Chatbots To Maximise Methods Of Communication Whilst Ensuring The Human Touch Is Not Lost In Translation
- Adapt and react! With savvy digital tech changing the game, capitalise on new opportunities for seamless communications strategies across channels
- Don’t fall behind! Examine the opportunities AI, new tech and chatbots can offer PR and comms
- Digital is continuously changing the shape of PR and Communications so what do these changes mean for the future of PR and comms?
Chief Press Officer
Incident Communications Manager
Nationwide Building Society
Head of PR
Paid Social | Double Perspective
16.30 Next-Level Paid Social Strategies Which Boast Success & Prove ROI Across Platforms
- In the face of declining organic reach strike the right balance between paid and organic content to drive click-throughs and conversions without disengaging consumers
- Optimise ad spend, ensure post visibility and drive engagement with cost-effective paid social campaigns
- Evaluate channel performance and determine drivers to prove the value and ROI of paid social
Social Media Director
Standard Chartered Bank
16.50 Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks
17.10 Official Close Of Conference
Drive Engagement & Authenticity With Powerful Influencer Marketing Strategies & Streamline The Journey From Finding The Right Influencer To Building Long-Term Relationships While Measuring Success & ROI Throughout.
A Brand-Led, One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 5th November 2019, Museum of London Docklands, London
Capture Audience Attention & Drive Engagement With Authentic & Refreshed Influencer Marketing Strategies That Guide The Journey In Building Relationships That Deliver Measurable Results & ROI Throughout:
- Build The Relevant Metrics For Tangible ROI & Proven Success: Discover how best to measure and track value added and inform your approach (basic and advanced)
- Find The Right Influencer For Your Organisation: Discover the perfect match with a detailed selection process that swaps the fakefollowers for real reach and engagement
- Transparent, Compliant & Communicative Influencer Relationships: Build an honest and ethical relationship with your influencers that is transparent for both parties and follows guidelines
- Break The Mould With Fresh, Engaging Content! Ditch the obvious one-off photo approach with innovative and creative content that your audience wants to see (basic and advanced)
- Don’t Sacrifice Credibility & Authenticity In Your Partnership: Work with an influencer who believes in your organisation to produce genuine content that matches your ethos and theirs
- Forge Long-Lasting Relationships: The benefits of developing brand ambassadors that grow alongside your audience for mutually-beneficial, long-term collaborations
- Extend Your Reach Further: Reach out to new customer segments with dedicated influencer marketing campaigns built on the right platforms
- Macro-Influencers Vs. Nano Influencers? What’s the real difference for your brand between 100,000 unengaged followers and 1,000 genuine followers?
- The Future Of Influencer Marketing: Uncover the platforms, trends and tools to watch out for to stay ahead of the curve